Monday, May 2, 2011

Macro

The Assignment:  In this assignment, I was able to look around the yard and scout what I was able to take pictures of.  I enjoyed this more than taking action pictures because there is more detail going into it.  When I saw a bee, I immediately thought about getting a picture of a bee on a flower.  When I saw a pretty flower, I immediately thought about taking a picture of it.  In this style of picture, you can be patient and still get a good shot versus an action picture which must be short shutter speed and taken perfectly because there are no retakes.  There is more room to mess up in this style and I felt that that was helpful for me.  In the macro assignment, I was told to get pictures of detailed objects in a macro lens.  Luckily, I had a very nice camera with a macro lens which made this a lot easier for me.  I enjoyed myself while taking these pictures.

Shutter Speed: 1/320
Aperture: 25
ISO: 800





No comments:

Post a Comment