Monday, May 9, 2011

Nature

The Assignment: In this assignment, I was instructed to take photos of nature, so I thought that my grandma's gardens would be a beautiful photo.  Since my grandma lives in Sandusky, Ohio, it was going to be tough to do.  Luckily, my family and I went there for Mother's Day.  I brought the camera along and got some good pictures.  This assignment was fun for me because I got to enjoy the scene of my grandma's garden and get some good pictures as well.  In this assignment, it really showed my personality with a lot of bright flowers to go along with a bright personality that I have.  I also thought that this was one of the easier assignments because the lighting was great and all I had to do was take the picture and not worry about the angle, lighting, or even color.  My grandma did most of the work with the beautiful garden that she works ever so hard on.



Shutter Speed: 1/3200
ISO: 800
Aperture: 6



No comments:

Post a Comment